One Battery Pack can be used in place of every power cord used in your set (Example: Single Recliner or Loveseat with one cord, one power pack. Sectional with 3 power cords will require 3 power packs.)
Rechargeable Battery Pack For Recliners
- Two Prong Furniture Connections- These battery packs are universal and work with most major brands of furniture (Ashley, Flexsteel, Rooms to Go, Haverty’s, etc.) that use the Two Prong Connections. They are great for lift chairs as well as sofas, love seats, recliners, etc.
- One Battery Pack can be used in place of every power cord used in your set (Example: Single Recliner or Loveseat with one cord uses one power pack. Sectional with 3 power cords will require 3 power packs.)
- Please note that technology on some reclining furniture, such as lights, backlit buttons, USB ports, cup warmers, touch sensors, etc., may drain the battery quickly, causing it to need recharging every other day. To prolong the charge life, simply unplug the pin from the provided cable when the furniture is not being used
- Easy To Use And Charge- These batteries are easy to connect to your furniture using the industry standard “two prong” connections and can be charged while still connected to your furniture by simply attaching the recliners power cord. Tip: Recharging your battery before it goes completely dead will extend the overall life of your battery.
- Great Solution For Power Outages - These batteries are designed so that they can stay plugged up to the wall (and the furniture) and used only when there is a power outage.
- Place your recliner in the middle of the room with no need to run an extension cord!