866 Dining Table
· Built with Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
· Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the wood’s appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
· Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and finger joint construction between slabs.
· Clear lacquer on top protects the natural tone of wood. Seven-step, stain finish on rest of case pieces featuring mango wood add depth to wood grain.
· Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
· Iron base is hand-cut and welded.